1. Use the in-game calander and sign-up for raids. Don't be lazy
2. You're in a raid guild, we recruited you to raid so if you're unable to make a raid you need to let someone know. It's a good idea to have the phone number of someone that plays WoW that can contact someone from Revenant to relay your message.
3. You should be prepared to raid when raid time comes around. You shouldn't be running around IF getting flasks and enchants while everyone else is standing outside the instance. Don't try to squeeze in a five or ten man 20 minutes before a raid, our #1 priority is to raid 25 mans, be ready to raid (being late may result in loss of bonus EP).
4. If you fail to log in and make a raid for 3 weeks w/o any explaination you will be kicked.
5. Recruit! If you know good players interested in joining our guild have then apply asap. We're always looking for good raiders. Don't however try to poach raiders from other top end raid guilds, I don't expect them to poach from us either.
6. You should log onto the website daily, check apps and any other info that may have been added or updated.
7. Don't be an Asshole.
8. Forums, chat channels etc are not to be used to insult, bash, degrade or any other nasty stuff towards other players, guilds, races, religious beliefs, homosexuality etc. Seriously just behave yourself, your actions reflect on the rest of the guild.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum